Reporting to: Partner
Contract: Full Time
Who we are
Think of your experience at the best event you ever went to, can you remember how it made you feel?
We believe that shared experiences have the power to excite, engage and influence individuals like nothing else. That’s why we specialise in designing, developing and delivering experiences that bring people together. On a massive scale.
We work with charities, brands and events owners globally to help them harness that power, and use it to change the way the people they want to connect with think, feel and behave towards their brand.
Being a key part of our project teams working to design, develop and deliver mass participation events and campaigns by providing support around strategic thinking and ensuring all we do is driven by quality insight.
Leading on all research activity within the company, including:
- Research as part of a wider strategy or innovation projects
- Stand alone research projects
- Event evaluations
- Internal research needs, including owned insight reports
- Ad hoc questions and requirements
- Leading and managing all elements of the research offering in Massive
- Designing relevant research plans for each new project- deciding on format, methodologies and reporting.
- Either executing all elements of qualitative or quantitative research, from proposal to fieldwork to analysis, or managing freelance or supplier research, depending of capacity and capability.
- Creating reports and presenting findings to clients.
- Being an active part of strategy and innovation processes, including brainstorms and creative development.
- Being an active part of sprints, representing the research and also bringing own creative contributions.
- Contribute to the planning of sprints and carrying out some facilitation.
- Desk research- including competitor analysis and trend spotting.Generally keeping up with market trends.
- Sharing this knowledge of the market with colleagues and clients.
- Working on internal research projects, including data gathering from contacts in the market.
- Client management for all research based activity – explaining the processes, managing change, working with them on recruitment when relevant.
- Project coordination for relevant strategy and innovation projects.
- Actively promote and work to recruit new clients and upsell to our existing clients.
- Identifying new opportunities to develop our research offer.
- Being an active part of the overall team at massive, supporting others, attending and taking part in events.
Email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.