Operations Manager – London
Company: Massive (UK) Ltd
Reporting to: Senior Operations Manager
Contract: Full time, permanent
Who we are
We’re a fast-growing mass participation events agency who specialise in designing, developing, and delivering experiences that bring people together to do amazing things.
We believe in the power of shared experiences to excite, engage and inspire people like nothing else. And we work with charities, brands, and events owners to help harness that power, and use it to change the way the people think, feel and behave towards their brand.
Since we formed in 2013, we have grown turnover each year. We’re proud to say that we kept that trend up through COVID, held on to our team and are now investing in and growing the team from 16 to 21 to underpin the next stage of growth for the agency.
We deliver events and consultancy projects both in the UK and internationally and our current and past clients include Macmillan Cancer Support, Formula 1, Patagonia, Cancer Council NSW, Nike, NSPCC, WWF, London Marathon, BBC, Aldi, KPMG, Mind and parkrun.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an Operations Manager to join our team, working as key member of the delivery team to ensure the operational success of all our events.
Organised, passionate, practical, committed, flexible, able to multi task, approachable, enthusiastic and not afraid to get stuck in.
- Recent planning and on-site event experience
- End to end event delivery experience
- Strong written and verbal communication Excellent attention to detail
- A background in branding, look and feel
- Competence in IT
- Full clean driving license
- An excellent track record of working on outdoor events.
- Developing and leading the operational delivery of physical events
- Planning the delivery of multiple projects at any one time
- On site management of builds, live events, and de rigs
- Overseeing temporary structure builds with a good understanding of the process and H&S
- Management of partnerships with suppliers, creating excellent working relationships
- Setting, monitoring, managing and reconciling delivery budgets
- Briefing and managing internal teams and freelance staff
- Developing and ensuring processes and best practice is met
- Ensuring our event delivery is second to none
- Making sure all operational documentation is up to date & correct
- Recruiting, briefing, motivating, and managing temporary event staff
- Creating, designing, and developing site plans and branding plans using auto cad (training available)
- Managing branding installations and design process
- Liaising with our H&S team and implementing H&S processes
Email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.